6.12.2013

Conversation #195: WIWW at The Pleated Poppy

wiww banner

So I haven't linked up for a while to What I Wore Wednesday, but I thought it might be fun to this week.  I don't have many pictures, and it sure is getting harder to get dressed in the morning between my burgeoning belly and the heat.  I fear I may be dressing inappropriately by the end of the summer, but my coworkers better just be glad I have clothes on at all!  Here are just two looks from this last week:

Outfit breakdown:
Liz Lange Target Maternity Tee, $10
Old Navy skirt, borrowed
Sandals, American Eagle, $? I think they may have been around $20 (they are old)

Outfit breakdown:
Top, Motherhood Maternity, Borrowed
Pants, Gap Maternity, $15
Sandals, J.Crew via ebay, $7 (I think)

Now go check out all of the outfits from the the other lovely ladies for this last week!

1 comment:

courtney said...

Love the striped top - you look great!! Cute bump :)

Since you are dressing for two, we (Toronto Mama and A Life From Scratch) would love for you to link up with us at What WE wore Wednesday, if you'd like!

Thanks so much!
http://a-life-from-scratch.com/wwww-2/