10.07.2011

Conversation #112: 100 Day Challenge week 3 update

So I took a little break this week from blogging much just because it has been CRAZY!  We actually went out of town last Thursday night and got back in late Monday night.  I have been playing catch up ever since, and so the blog is usually the first to go.  Anyway, we took a long weekend trip to Richmond and then up to D.C.  It was awesome (although chilly), and I will post pictures this weekend I hope.

In the meantime, this is my update on the Detox challenge.  Last week (before Monday) was a pretty good week for me.  I actually returned something I bought with my "already used money" so I still have that on the table.  I also even returned the sweater dress I bought the week before.  I had pined over it for a while, but after trying it on, it wasn't love and wasn't worth the break in the Detox.  I'll already confess that I used my "already used before detox" money this week, but it was after Monday so I'll wait to update on that for next week.  I'm pretty week, but I am seeing small changes so hopefully by the end of this thing I will really be viewing shopping differently!

Here is a somewhat boring outfit from the week.  I think I am just sort of getting sick of my summer clothes.  Fall, I long for you!


Outfit breakdown:
Cardi, Talbots, $17
Dress, Lands' End Canvas, $20 (I think)
Necklace, Coldwater Creek, $Free - had gift card from market research activity
Shoes, J. Crew, $16
Leather Bag, The Sak, $70 (my splurge)

Anyone of my followers out there decided to try this yet?  Let me know and check out the other detoxers here.

2 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

You look great girl!!!

Tiffany said...

I love the purple cardigan! I live in Florida and we're supposed to have a cool front later this week! I can't wait to break out the boots! =)