Anyway, I did decide that today I wanted to take a few minutes to at least update about my pregnancy for my own sake if nothing else. Now I had every intention on taking a picture every week in the same outfit for fun to watch my belly grow, but that has just been hard to do at home with the hubs. Most times when I think about it I am too tired or in the middle of a project to take the time to stop and change. However, we do still have some so I will post those whatever day I decide to download them from the camera. Thankfully, in the meantime, my office has a full length mirror in the bathroom so I do snap phone pics in there with more regularity so I have compiled those for you here. It is kind of fun to watch the belly grow, and it totally amazes me.
Being the first time I have ever been pregnant, it is fun learning what that is like. I have had many family and friends experience it, but every woman's experience itself is so different. Some bullet points on my thoughts:
- Having extra saliva was a symptom I didn't know about, but really notice; I wake myself up drooling in my sleep all of the time (was that TMI?)
- My skin can be so itchy sometimes so I must hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!
- I feel like I look huge. I am measuring right on track and not out of whack on the weight gain, but I feel like my belly looks huge already! I know everyone shows differently, and although I am pretty tall, I have a short torso (my height is in my legs) so there really isn't anywhere for baby to go but out I guess.
- Apparently I now snore like a lumberjack - sorry husband!
- Oh and we are having a BOY!!!! We are beyond excited and I just can't wait to meet him; well I can wait the remaining 13 weeks because I want him to be fully cooked :)
Okay, there is a glimpse into my pregnant brain and here are some weekly pics for posterity sake:
9 almost 10 weeks (horrible bedroom pic)
15 weeks, 5 days
15 weeks, 6 days
20 weeks, 6 days