5.04.2010

A Conversation about a million different things

Okay, maybe not a million, but a thousand (fine, fine, I’m exaggerating again).  I really have a ton of things I want to blog about, but I just feel like I am too busy.  My wonderful hubby is graduating from law school in a little over a week so I’m frantically, I mean gracefully and calmly planning a party and preparing for family.

In the meantime, I will leave you with a few random pictures.

 

My recent garage sale finds (horrible lighting):

CIMG0007

The Bassy (Basset Hound) sunbathing:

CIMG0018

My new favorite pants (I LOVE black cropped pants):

CIMG0014

Finally, my one pretty peony that bloomed this year (my plants are only in their second season, but I’m hoping next year they will really take off):

CIMG0005

1 comment:

Across the Pond said...

Beautiful peony! I love those flowers! I want to have them for my wedding! (One day :P )