7.22.2010

Conversation #22b: Fashion help!

So we talked about fall weddings a couple of days ago - can a brighter jewel tone work in fall?  I bought this dress on clearance at Target for $13 a couple of days ago:



So y'all made me feel pretty good about wearing a sleeveless option and using a pashmina or a cardigan.  I actually have a pretty cute black dress cardigan so here is what I was thinking:  Can I wear this dress in October with black tights and black suede pumps and pull it off?  I think it could be cute, but I need your input.  If not, I might return it (or for $13 I might just keep it because I'm thinking I can wear it to a wedding this Saturday also!)  I realize that this wedding isn't until October, but my MIL was talking about a dress for her so it put it in my mind. Honestly, I'm afraid if I don't start looking now I may forget and then be in real panic mode!  Anyway, thoughts???

6 comments:

Across the Pond said...

I love that dress and I think its perfect for a fall wedding! That color will be gorgeous on you with your blonde hair!

Jennifer said...

Yes! I would absolutely wear that! I wear things like that all through Fall!

Freck said...

Absolutely my dear! Wear it and rock it. Love it, and what a steal!

Casey (@ Ever-Changing Life) said...

I've seen this dress on someone and I love it! It would go well with tights, a pashmina, or anything. It's very cute. Nice choice!

Preppy 101 said...

Yes. You can definitely wear that for a fall wedding! Perfect. xoxo

Ashleigh said...

Yes, yes. I'm not much for pumps and tights together. But I picturing it, and I think it would be cute.