6.30.2010

Conversation #12: Long overdue shout-outs!

I had some issues with blogging a while back, and I knew it would cause my number of followers/readers to suffer.  However, some of my great blogging friendships suffered to, and it was my fault.  I just want to give a few shout-outs to some bloggers that I have known for most of my blogging career, and I haven’t been able to comment on their blogs lately.  I usually have to do most of my commenting on my phone, and embedded comments don’t work.  I’m so sorry to those of you I have neglected!

First – Preppy 101.  You are one of my favorite bloggers ever.  I LOVED your daughter’s wedding.  So beautiful!  I love reading your blog because it somehow just comforts me.  I’m sorry I haven’t been able to comment lately.  I still read and love you!

Next – Jennifer at Diary of a Southern Belle.  So I totally fell off the fit wagon and keeping up with you on that.  I’m trying again though.  I’m so excited for the wedding plans, and I LOVE the sewing projects.  I actually made one of those McCall’s day dresses too (can’t remember the number right now).  Anyway, I really miss leaving you comments!

Last, but certainly not least – Cole at All the Small Stuff.  You have always been so supportive and comment even when I haven’t been around for weeks.  I have loved watching your house search, and thanks for being a great blog friend.  Sorry I have neglected you!

To any other bloggers I have neglected (which I know there are), I’m so sorry!  I love my blog friends, and I’m finally feeling a bit more regular with blogging again.  I’m trying to make a little time each night for fun things I enjoy instead of cleaning and household chores every evening.  Anyway, I hope you are all having wonderful weeks!

3 comments:

Cole said...

You're such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for the shout-out. I miss seeing your comments, but life happens, and sometimes we all don't get to comment as much as we'd like! :-)

Jennifer said...

You are so sweet! I have fell off the fit wagon too! That is probably not the best since I am getting married next year, but I am going to try to get more consistent with working out again. Don't feel bad for a minute that you don't comment! I am horrible at leaving comments! I just never seem to have the time to comment on all the blogs I want to comment on. Plus my computer died! I ended up buying a new Mac, so I am trying to get better at it again! Sorry for neglecting you as well!

Jennifer

Preppy 101 said...

Thank you so much!! You are such a sweetheart! I have been horrible about commenting lately also. I read and think about what I would comment and then just move on ;-) Glad you liked the wedding pics. I'll have more. :-) Now that the wedding is over, I hope to be a better reader/commenter!! xoxo