9.09.2010

Conversation #36: More Fall Fashion

Is anyone sick of thinking about Fall yet?  I hope not.  I hate to rush time, but I need a break from the heat down here.  We have had one all this week so far due to Tropical Hermine, and last night we even got to have a tornado scare!  Therefore, I’m ready for the pleasant crisp days of Fall. 

Today I’m going to share just a few of my favorites from an unlikely place – at least to most of you.  I only ever started looking at this store because my mom shops there, but I realized they have beautiful handbags and fun accessories.  I have even seen a change in their clothes and I see so many more items geared to a younger demographic.  Have you guessed the place yet?

COLDWATER CREEK – seriously, check out some of these new items in their fall line.  First up, Jackets:

cc asymetrical jacket cc checked jacket cc double breasted knit jacket cc jacket

cc knit jacket cc vest

How about some cardigans and sweater coats:

cc cardi long cc long sweater cc open cardi

Here are a few more items I love: a cute sweater dress, romantic top, leggings, and a great work skirt

cc cowl dress cc leggings cc top cc tweed skirt

Lastly, the accessories – shoes and bags!

cc boots cc purse 2 cc purse 3 cc purse

Oh how I long for jeans and boots!  Plus, our first home football game is this weekend, and I can’t wait!

What are you looking forward to this Fall?

1 comment:

tootie said...

I love that brown ruffled jacket - so cute!

Can't wait to finally wear sweaters this fall - although with the high temps here, it seems like that's a distant reality :)