Skip to main content

Conversation #71: Have you gone greek?

I don't mean in the sorority/fraternity sort of way.  Even though my alma mater was big on that, I actually sat that out.  It kind of intimidated me and I didn't really have the money to keep up with those fancy girls.  Anyway, I digress.

What I'm actually talking about is yogurt.  I know a lot of people have started trying the greek yogurt.  My mom, for one, really loves it.  I have been enjoying it for a while, but I change which kinds I like at different times.  My favorite way to eat it is plain flavored with a little honey.  Yum!

I go between brands, but when eating it one morning, I noticed on this particular carton it said: "Suggestion: Please do not stir."  I don't know why that struck me as funny, but I used to always stir it up.  Maybe that changes the texture and taste or something?  I have no idea, but I quit stirring it and I think it does taste delicious. 

Anyone else seen or heard this?  Know the reason why?  I mean I'm pretty certain nothing bad happens, but I do find it interesting.  Here is my proof:

What are your favorite kinds of greek yogurt?  How do you eat it?

Comments

Ashleigh said…
BTW I have the sequel to the book you're reading if you want to borrow!

Popular posts from this blog

Conversation #123: Open to Interpretation

First, I apologize for two posts today.  The other one was supposed to post yesterday.  I wrote it during lunch, but it didn't post properly.  Oh well. So I started reading Kayla's blog during her last wardrobe challenge, and I loved it.  I also loved when she and Amy and Erica started doing this series called Open to Interpretation.  I have no idea why, but I never thought of taking an outfit I saw in a catalog or a magazine and then recreating it or something like it with what I already own.  This has really helped me not only stretch my closet but also push me to try some new fashiony things (without going out to spend a ton of money). Here is the photo inspiration (I just copied it from Kayla's blog): And here is my interpretation: Outfit breakdown: Sweater - Old Navy, $8 Striped Shirt - LOFT (from the event last week), $20 Pink pants - JCPenney, Juniors section (don't tell Stacey and Clinton), $10 Leather Oxfords - J.Jill, $30 Mine is...

Conversation #32: Kitchen Design Help!

Okay, I don’t really know that too many people read this blog since I moved to a new address, but I’m begging if you do, please help me.  I am at a loss on what to do with part of my kitchen. Here is how I painted my kitchen 3 years ago: It was fun, bright, and I like it, but we decided it needed to be a bit more grown-up these days.  I knew we would have to paint it before we moved so we decided to just go ahead and do it now for a change.  We decided to go with a gray so that it would be neutral but not boring.  However, the gray had a strong blue tone to it on the walls and now I need to phase out my turquoise decor I think. Here are some afters (still putting it back together): Some of these are the same shots but with/without flash to show the colors.  I think I really like the new color, but the turquoise trim does not go anymore in my opinion.  I’m trying to figure out what to do with it, and I need help!!! ...

A Conversation about Babies

(Picture from here .) I think everyone I know has just had a baby, is going to have a baby, or wants to have a baby! Is there something wrong with me? I want children, with my whole heart. I really look forward to being a mom someday and more and more I hope to be able to stay home with my children. The thing is, I can wait right now. I don’t have baby fever. I feel too young. I’m only 25 – how could I possibly know how to care for a child yet; I can barely take care of my husband, dog, and me. I guess what I’m wondering is should that itch be there? Should I be craving to be a mother? Does this mean my maternal instincts are off? I just feel like an older (and hopefully more mature and less selfish) version of me would make a better mother. Plus, the husband isn’t even out of law school yet! I think about my future children: their looks, personality. In my dreams I love being pregnant (I hope that is true, but the labor part still terrifies me). I know I’ll love sewing l...